David is available for workshops on vocal development and musical worship.
In his vocal workshop David approaches singing from a focus on purpose and meaning as a top priority. He feels that if your mind believes what you are singing is important and emotionally dear to you, it will bring out your highest level of excellence. His workshop includes:
• Correct posture for singing
• 6 different ways of breathing
• 7 breathing drills for improved vocal performance
• David's method for learning new music
• The power of meaningful singing
David also has an exciting and informative workshop on musical worship. He takes you on a journey exploring the heart of worship and the heart of God. By sharing from his diverse experiences in worship from Korea to Kenya and using both his theological and musical training, David will seek to reveal the eclectic nature of our creator and what moves his heart. In addition to exploring the meaning of “The Praise And Worship Experience” David will teach songs from his just released songbook collection, “The Praise And Worship Experience Songbook Volume I.” This workshop is intended for ages 15 and up. Some topics will include:
• The Most Important Thing
• The Language Of My Praise
• The Spirit Of My Praise
• Does God Delight In The Details?
• By This Shall All Men Know...Unity Displays His Glory
• Dig A Little Deeper
• Invasion Of The Glory Grabbers